FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ON THE CA FIRM DIRECTORY
1. Who do I contact for questions related to the CA Firm Directory
Send an email to email@example.com.
Questions related to Searching the Directory
1. Are all Canadian CA Firms listed in the CA Firm Directory
Only those firms who registered for the CA Firm Directory are listed.
Questions related to Adding your CA Firm to the directory.
1. I have forgotten my password. How do I access my account?
If you have forgotten your password, enter your e-mail address on the login screen and click the tab that says "E-mail password."
2. How long will it take to list my firm on the CA Firm Directory?
It should take between 10 and 15 minutes to create your online firm listing. It will take up to 2 business days for the CICA to activate your listing in the CA Firm Directory.
3. How do I change or update my firm's listing?
To change or update your firm's listing, click on "Login". Select "Manage Firm Description" and modify the description of your firms. Click "Save" to activate your changes.
4. How do I deactivate my firm's listing?
Click login and select "Manage Firm Description". Deselect the field at the bottom that reads "Please include this information in the CA Firm Directory" and click "Save"
5. I've entered my firm's information. Why doesn't my firm appear in the CA Firm Directory?
After you register for the CA Firm Directory, the CICA must activate your listing. This may take up to two business days. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if your firm does not appear in the directory within two business days.